Advanced and Sustainable Anaesthesia Care
A true Carestation experience
- Designed for seamless integration with GE CARESCAPE monitors.
- Enhanced with the ultra-compact CARESCAPE Respiratory Modules for comprehensive airway gas analysis of your patients, from neonates to adults.
- Displays breath by breath Patient Spirometry for airway pressure, flow, volume, compliance, PEEP and airway resistance measured at the patient’s airway.
Exceptional user interface
- 15″ full colour display utilising surface acoustic wave touch screen technology.
- Simplified workflow with configurable ‘Quick Picks for fast agent, oxygen and fresh gas flow adjustments.
- Auto alarm limits with tunnelling alarms to help you optimise alarm management for each patient.
Digitally enabled target control
- Et Control** automatically adjusts fresh gas concentrations to quickly and efficiently achieve and maintain end tidal oxygen and end tidal agent targets.
- Estimated MAC display helps you establish end tidal agent targets.
Advanced ventilation for neonates to adults
- ICU-inspired ventilator, with digitally controlled flow valve technology to help achieve set pressures and volumes, quickly, maximizing time available for gas exchange across a wide range of patients.
- Wide range of ventilation modes offered, including VCV, PCV, PSVPro, PCV-VG, SIMV VCV, SIMV PCV, CPAP+PSV and the new SIMV PCV-VG, designed to offer support to spontaneously breathing patients.
Automated Vital Capacity and Cycling lung ventilation procedures
- Designed to help you manage lung ventilation issues during general anaesthesia.
- Vital Capacity automates the manual bag ‘squeeze and hold’ manoeuvre.
- Cycling provides a configurable toolkit of settings with automated delivery.
Advanced Breathing System (ABS)
- Specifically designed for low flow to help provide fast gas kinetics for rapid wash-in and wash-out of anaesthetic agent.