MARS PC – advanced Holter monitoring and assessment, now at your fingertips.
GE Healthcare provides another powerful, decision-making tool that gives you the information you need to help streamline your processes and improve the quality of patient care. MARS PC gives you easy access to the same legendary MARS Holter capabilities utilized by renowned medical institutions worldwide – all via convenient, affordable personal computers you already know and use.
Designed for hospitals, clinics and physicians’ offices, MARS PC puts advanced Holter monitoring and review capabilities within your reach and presents information that helps you identify patients with cardiac disease in a single Holter test… take advantage of MARS PC’s cardiac assessment toolkit.
MARS PC gives you access to outstanding speed and quality of care in ambulatory cardiovascular monitoring and assessment.
- Identify onsets and offsets of difficult-to-detect atrial fibrillation and atrial flutter and quantify each event
- Obtain an understanding of pacemaker function with MARS PC software’s state-of-the-art pacemaker detection capabilities
- Measure the duration and magnitude of ST depressions
Utilising MARS PC’s full array of diagnostic capabilities can help you to:
- Acquire analysed data for instant review
- Increase the speed of test results
- Measure parameters that could improve diagnostic yield and potentially eliminate additional tests
- Increase efficiency and productivity through better information management
High-performance review and analysis
Compatible with GE Healthcare’s lightest recorders – SEER 12, SEER 1000, the SEER Light and SEER Light Extend – the MARS system delivers 24-48-72 hours of ECG recordings.
Streamline workflow with a comprehensive suite of scanning techniques, such as Retrospective, Superimposition, Page, Event and Waterfall methodologies, that provide high-speed analytical accuracy. The clinically-driven auto report feature permits customisable clinical definitions for final reports. Different criteria is used for pacemaker, atrial fibrillation, and ventricular ectopy analysis.
Now, patients prone to sudden cardiac death (SCD) can be evaluated with GE Healthcare’s exclusive risk-stratification tools – the Marquette T-Wave Alternans and Heart Rate Turbulence analysis programs. These breakthrough algorithms, available on the MARS system, complement GE Healthcare’s full array of trusted Marquette analysis programs: Atrial Fibrillation Detection, QT Interval and ST Segment Measurements, Heart Rate Variability and Pacemaker Analysis.