Performance. Integration. Synchronization.
The Mac-Lab® Hemodynamic Recording System is part of a comprehensive cath lab workflow infrastructure designed to help make you more efficient. More productive. Better able to care for your patients efficiently and effectively.
Through intelligent design everything works as one. The result: information is available where you think it should be, when you think it should be there regardless of where it’s coming from. With an intuitive Windows® graphical user interface, Mac-Lab operation is quick, easy and reliable. User-defined procedural lists and macros help improve case flow, speed and overall ease of use, while reporting based on Microsoft® Word® speeds and simplifies report generation. For increased productivity, the Mac-Lab adds the proven dependability of our multi-parameter TRAM® module for dedicated real-time data acquisition.
Expanded network capabilities help improve department productivity
By networking remote workstations, the Mac-Lab creates a seamless data management system throughout the cath lab and allows near-real-time case review outside the department. Integrated documentation and waveform data capabilities help streamline reporting. Networking and connectivity functions include:
- CardioICE™ synchronized Ultrasound brings together the Mac-Lab and Vivid™ i ultrasound systems to provide an integrated workflow solution with unprecedented control and access to information. Synchronized Ultrasound begins by bringing the Vivid i with CardioICE into the lab with a bedside mount and takes information integration to the next level. By reproducing the display of the Vivid i on the Mac-Lab window, CardioICE allows continuous visualization of the ablation catheter and devices inside the cardiac anatomy in real-time, with electrograms. Images captured during the procedure are time-aligned with the waveforms and information, creating a synchronized case report with images, waveforms and information.
- Integration to the Centricity® image review and analysis workstation, allowing review of previously acquired image data with the rest of the procedural data for comprehensive review and reporting on the patient’s clinical condition.
- True FFR integration, including direct input of the PressureWire® Aeris wireless technology and autocalculation of the FFR value, eliminating the need for a separate FFR analyzer and set-up.
System Features and Options
- GE Innova® X-ray bi-directional Interface
- Innova Central tableside touch screen interface
- CardioImage Fluoroscopy Image Management System
- Mainstream/Sidestream End-Tidal CO2
- Dual or triple monitor system configuration
- Integrated Vitals with Audible Indicators
- Coronary diagramming module
- Continuous ST Segment analysis window