The SEER Light / SEER Light Extend is our smallest and lightest Holter recorder, weighing in at only 78 grams.
It provides 24/48 hours of 2-3 channels of full-disclosure ECG with pacemaker detection, a simple-to-use patient event button, and access to patient demographics for easy study identification.
The SEER Light recorder is approximately the size of a business card weighing 78g including batteries. This is an outstandingly small and light Holter recorder with 2 or 3 channels of diagnostic quality full disclosure ECG and demographic patient data. Its aesthetically pleasing package, easy to use patient event button, and on-board 128 Mbytes of flash memory will impress you. No moving parts, no display and solid-state technology make for outstanding reliability.
The SEER Light Extend controller is used for reviewing ECG quality at hookup time with a view of all three channels of the ECG waveform. The patient demographic information entered on the controller keyboard can be transferred to the SEER Light recorder via an infrared connection.
- Data quality and integrity with a high level of comfort combined in an attractive and streamlined hand-held device.
- Solid-state technology for reliability and durability (no moving parts).
- A recorder for the acquisition of 24/48 hours of data (two or three channels) and diagnostic ECG for complete full disclosure storage.
- A controller to review ECG quality at hookup time.
- On-board 128 Mbytes of flash memory.
- Incredibly small and light, the standard Holter recorder is approximately the size of a business card.
- Standard pacemaker detection.
- Compatible with MARS PC Holter systems.
Software options include:
- QT-Interval editor
- HRV-Heart Rate Variability
- ST Segment analysis
- HRT-Heart Rate Turbulence
- TWA- T-Wave alternans.