The Getinge 5524 Warming Cabinet is designed for the warm storage of saline solutions or blankets used in the care of patients in areas such as surgery, recovery, OB/GYN, ICU or
ER. Note: This product is not to be used for the storage of blood or blood products
Heated air is circulated over the load by fans. The heated air isdistributed evenly over the load, achieving convection heating.
The compartment is capable of holding 20 two-liter squareflasks or a quantity of blankets. Once the selected temperature is attained, it will be controlled throughout within 10°F (5.5°C) ofthe selected temperature.
A full load of two-liter flasks in the compartment will be heated to 110°F within 8 hours or less. In
the event of a power loss, once power is restored the unit will indicate a power loss has occurred and resume its pre-power loss state.
The cabinet unit is double walled, type 304 stainless steel construction. Insulation is provided to conserve energy and insure that the exterior surface temperature does not exceed 120°F (49°C). Doors are tempered glass panes framed with type 304 stainless steel. Temperature of glass panes does not exceed 120°F.
“Look-In” glass doors provide visual inventory control without opening doors
• Large useable internal volume for storage of solution bottles and blankets
• Forced air convection heating is more effective and eliminates the need for blanket racks
• Independent heat control provides flexibility of differenttemperatures in each compartment
• Programmable for °F and °C display
• Supervisory “Lock-In” of temperature set point prevents unauthorized changes of temperature
• Non-volatile memory protects temperature settings in the event of a power loss
• An LED display will alert operator of an interruption or power loss
• Overheat protection will shut the heaters off and provide an audible alarm for the operators
• Adjustable shelves provided to accommodate various types of loads
• Mounting options include table top, wall mounted or recessed in a wall