The Getinge K-series is a range of fully automatic tabletop steam sterilizers for general dental, hospital and small clinic use. They have preset programs for the most common sterilization goods. Depending on the program selected, the mechanical air removal is either with gravity pulses or a series of vacuum pulses. The chamber dimensions are adapted to sterilization, using trays, baskets or other accessories specially made for the chamber size
A sterilizer for general-purpose steam sterilization of instruments, textiles and hospital utensils at dental clinics, TSSU departments, central sterilization departments, operation departments, veterinaries, tattoo and piercing studios and laboratories. The temperature range is 105-135 °C with heating by steam from a unique, integrated, electrically heated steam generator
• High-speed Sterilization™
– B-cycle in 25 minutes – including drying!
– Flash cycle in less than 9 minutes!
– S-cycle for dental handpieces in 15 minutes!
• Rectangular stainless steel chamber for maximum load capacity. More or less 100%
usable chamber volume.
• Sliding door
– Safety for the user: No risk of bursting doors. No exposure to the hot inner
side of the door
• Three models:
K5+ 15-liter rectangular chamber with a loading capacity superior to most other
tabletop sterilizers – 5 trays (tray size 287 x 186 x 39 mm)
K7+ 20-liter rectangular chamber with a loading depth of 445 mm. Perfect for
long instruments or when extremely high capacity is needed!
• Water reservoir made of easy-to-clean stainless steel – prevents biofilm formation.
• Fully prepared for connecting the sterilizer to the main water supply.
• Built-in water quality control as standard.
• Control system PACS 350, the same as the large Getinge hospital sterilizer system and
in Getinge disinfector products.
• Stainless steel construction – chamber in 316Ti, booster tank and cover in 304.
• Wide range of accessories, e.g. loading system, trays, baskets etc.
The PACS 350 control system is operated via an easy-to-use display. Processes are
selected via the preset scrolling system. To start the process, press the start button. For
emergency stop, press the stop button. Access to other functions, such as running test
cycles, setting parameters, calibration, service and maintenance is controlled using predefined
access levels to prevent unauthorized access.
The Getinge K-series sterilizers are designed and constructed to meet the rigorous requirements of the MDD.
The square sterilizer chamber is constructed from solid stainless steel, EN 1.4571
(corresponding to AISI 316 Ti). Internal surfaces are glass-blast-polished to facilitate
cleaning. A stainless steel mesh strainer protects the drain from blockage by debris.
The sterilizer chamber is completely insulated with 50 mm mineral wool covered with
aluminum foil. The chamber is mounted on the steel framework of the sterilizer.
The design pressure for the chamber is 2.7 bar overpressure and vacuum. The safety
valve is preset to 2.7 bar overpressure (depending on local requirements).