Corometrics 250cx Series
Maternal/Fetal Monitors with Maternal Temperature Option-Comprehensive perinatal monitoring-
Pregnancy and childbirth are intimate, vulnerable times for a mother and her baby. To care for them throughout labor, delivery, and recovery, you need a monitoring system as vigilant as you are.
Corometrics® 250cx Series monitors give you the ability to address every monitoring need for both the mother and the fetus – all with a single system. With flexibility and convenience, the Corometrics 250cx Series provides the detailed information clinicians need to ensure a personalized birthing experience.
From prenatal evaluations to postpartum assessments, and every stage in between, you can depend on the Corometrics 250cx Series of maternal/ fetal monitors.
Technology with a sensitive side.
Technology is an integral part of the modern birthing environment. But childbirth remains an intensely personal experience. Corometrics 250cx Series monitors give you the knowledge and confidence to treat the varying needs of every patient during this dynamic process.
The Corometrics 250cx Series combines unmatched clinical capabilities with the reliability you demand. These advanced maternal/fetal monitors comprise a high-tech system that allows you to deliver a hightouch experience for every patient – including the
opportunity to celebrate the birth with a choice of 3 songs.
Only the best for baby
For every patient, nothing short of excellence will do. The Corometrics 250cx Series fetal monitoring capabilities include Fetal ECG for continuous, direct Fetal Heart Rate (FHR) data with waveform display and printing. Fetal heart rate high/low alarms provide both audible and visual alerts if the FHR is outside of the userdefined range. Optional and unique Spectra Alerts™ simultaneously analyze FHR and Uterine Activity (UA) information, and alerts clinicians of deviations from the norm. Our optional and exclusive keyboard also facilitates basic documentation on the paper strip chart.
Keeping tabs on mom
Maternal well-being is frequently assessed during the physically demanding process of labor, delivery and recovery. The Corometrics 250cx Series can now monitor all of the most important parameters needed to support you with any delivery giving you confidence to make clinical decisions quickly.
- Maternal temperature; a parameter you monitor very often at this stage. This is why our Corometrics 250cx Series is offering caregivers the ability to connect the Temperature probe from our partner Exergen making the measurement very easy to use whenever you need it.
- Patented DINAMAP SuperSTAT non-invasive blood pressure (NIBP) technology speeds up determinations to enhance patient comfort while retaining reliability.
- GE-exclusive Smart BP delays blood pressure measurement during contractions to reduce patient distraction and provide more meaningful diagnostic data.
- The choice of integrated MSpO2 between Masimo SET® and Nellcor®
- Selectable 3-lead maternal ECG with pacemaker detection and rejection is generating maternal HR, QRS waveform can be displayed in real time, and printed when requested.