B20 Patient Monitor
Balanced performance and investment
Patients with acute, life-threatening conditions need the best possible care. The B20 Monitor from GE Healthcare provides a continuous flow of quality information to enhance clinical decision-making for adult, paediatric and neonatal patients in various care areas.
The PROCARE Monitor B20 is designed with advanced measurement technologies for accurate and reliable patient monitoring
- GE EK-Pro* arrhythmia analysis
- GE DINAMAP* SuperSTAT non-invasive blood pressure
- GE SpO2 oxygen saturation (Nellcor OxiMax SpO2 and Masimo SET SpO2 optional)
- GE Datex-Ohmeda* compact CO2 Sidestream measurementEase of use for fast decision-making the PROCARE Monitor B20 makes it easy to acquire accurate patient data to support timely decision-making.
- 10.4’’ crystal-clear monitor displays up to six waveforms simultaneously
- Intuitive menus and one-button access to commonly-used functions
- 72-hour trend display with graphical and numerical data to review patient progress
- Modular design of CO2 function enables shared-use applications
- Capability to work in CARESCAPE* Network and S/5 Network environmentsExceptional performance and reliability with its streamlined design, the portable PROCARE Monitor B20 fits into crowded spaces and is easily moved to different care areas as needed. The system’s rugged design stands up to harsh environments and the everyday wear-and-tear of busy care areas. It will provide the exceptional performance and accuracy that you expect of GE equipment–so you can provide the exceptional care that your patients expect.