Advanced and Sustainable Anaesthesia Care
A true Carestation experience
- Designed for seamless integration with GE CARESCAPE monitors.
- Enhanced with the ultra-compact CARESCAPE Respiratory Modules for comprehensive airway gas analysis of your patients, from neonates to adults.
- Displays breath by breath Patient Spirometry for airway pressure, flow, volume, compliance, PEEP and airway resistance measured at the patient’s airway.
Exceptional user interface
- 15″ full colour display utilising surface acoustic wave touch screen technology.
- Simplified workflow with configurable ‘Quick Picks for fast agent, oxygen and fresh gas flow adjustments.
- Auto alarm limits with tunnelling alarms to help you optimise alarm management for each patient.
Digitally enabled target control
- Et Control** automatically adjusts fresh gas concentrations to quickly and efficiently achieve and maintain end tidal oxygen and end tidal agent targets.
- Estimated MAC display helps you establish end tidal agent targets.
Advanced ventilation for neonates to adults
- ICU-inspired ventilator, with digitally controlled flow valve technology to help achieve set pressures and volumes, quickly, maximizing time available for gas exchange across a wide range of patients.
- Wide range of ventilation modes offered, including VCV, PCV, PSVPro, PCV-VG, SIMV VCV, SIMV PCV, CPAP+PSV and the new SIMV PCV-VG, designed to offer support to spontaneously breathing patients.
Automated Vital Capacity and Cycling lung ventilation procedures
- Designed to help you manage lung ventilation issues during general anaesthesia.
- Vital Capacity automates the manual bag ‘squeeze and hold’ manoeuvre.
- Cycling provides a configurable toolkit of settings with automated delivery.
Advanced Breathing System (ABS)
- Specifically designed for low flow to help provide fast gas kinetics for rapid wash-in and wash-out of anaesthetic agent.
Pause Gas feature
which simplifies temporary circuit disconnects. One button temporarily stops all gas flows and suspends alarms, agent delivery, and ventilation,
so you can place all your focus on the patient.