The AQT90 FLEX immunoassay ANALYSER allows you to measure a full panel of up to 9 STAT parameters on whole blood & plasma samples. This supports fast diagnosis of critically ill patients.
The AQT90 FLEX is a POC device where no manual pipetting is needed.
You test using whole blood or plasma samples* – simply Drop‘n’Go.
- TnI | TnT | CKMB | Myo | NT-proBNP | CRP | PCT | D-Dimer | βhCG
Ease of use:
- With the closed tube system on the AQT90 FLEX ANALYSER, we have made point-of-care (POC) testing truly simple for you
- The AQT90 FLEX is a POC device where no manual pipetting is needed
- You test using whole blood or plasma samples – simply Drop‘n’Go
- The AQT90 FLEX ANALYSER has the capability to run up to 5 different tests per blood sample.
- Supporting you in making timely diagnosis, or ruling out of several acute conditions
Fast results & always ready:
- 11-21 minutes to results for 5 parameters
- Throughput of 30 samples per hour
Small sample volume:
- Minimum 2ml of whole blood on a standard vacutainer tube
- No test kit preparation
- No pipettes, no sample preparation
- No contact with blood
- Cartridge based analyser