Powerful monitoring in a compact design
The CARESCAPE™ B450 monitor is a compact bedside solution with the flexible power to meet most patient acuities.
The device is lightweight and capable of maintaining patient monitoring and data continuity in cases where intra-hospital transport is needed.
Exceptional clinical excellence
- Using the CARESCAPE ONE monitor or CARESCAPE Patient Data Module, enables consistent hemodynamic and cardiac measurements
- Innovative algorithms aid in accurate diagnoses, including EK-Pro, DINAMAP™ non-invasive blood pressure, and 12SL™ diagnostic ECG with direct 2-way MUSE™ ECG database
- Comprehensive respiratory monitoring ranging from standard CO2 to optional gas exchange and metabolic monitoring
- Extensive alarm controls like Auto View on Alarm which automatically share clinically significant alarms within and across care units, also provide flexibility in setting alarm limits and priorities which may help optimize your workflow and reduce alarm fatigue
Powerful performance in a compact design
- Dedicated software packages for Operating room, Post Anaesthesia care, Intensive care, Neonatal care and Emergency care areas make monitor configurations easier
- Pages and Profiles functionality provides clinicians the flexibility to easily optimize monitor settings to their patient needs
- Combination monitoring enables telemetry patients to be monitored directly at the bedside
- Wireless connectivity and integration with the CARESCAPE Gateway enables communications to EMR systems through standard HL7® protocols
- Integrated Citrix® thin client integration enables easy access to labs, X-rays, charting and other data right from the bedside
- Provides a peer-to-peer networking option that allows monitors to communicate and view information from other CARESCAPE monitors