Dependable, Intuitive, Affordable Anesthesia Delivery. Simply the best anesthesia ventilation you asked for, sophisticated ventilation capabilities that help you meets the needs of the full patient range: trauma, compromised and routine cases.
Includes the following:
- Mobile cart with lockable castors and drawer
- Selecta -Tec back-bar for the positioning of two vaporizers
- Mechanical rotameters with low flow rate tubes for low flow anaesthesia.
- Electronically controlled, pneumatically driven ventilator standard with :
- VCV – Volume Control Ventilation
- Integrated closed circuit complete with absorber system.
- Advanced breathing system – Integrated closed circuit complete with absorber system.
- Volume compensation
- Integrated SPO2 monitoring – Optional
The Carestation 30 is your dependable, easy, and affordable anesthesia delivery solution. It offers quality integration of features, an incredibly intuitive user interface and design, and unexpected affordability.
Designed with your patient in mind, the Carestation 30 includes the following features to help ensure enhanced patient care:
- Integrated SpO2 monitoring, one of the most crucial patient monitoring parameters, as identified by the World Health Organization’s Surgical Safety Checklist
- Integrated breathing circuit to minimize unwanted leaks from misconnections and disconnections
- Integrated GE vaporizer design includes the GE patented Selectatec backbar to help prevent improper vaporizer mounting, unwanted gas leaks, and over-delivery
GE's design innovations make anesthesia easier by streamlining operations and
improving workflow. The Carestation 30:
- Reduces the time and effort needed to refill your soda lime canister with a completely redesigned Ergo-canister that’s easy to open and lasts over 15 hours
- Decreases training effort with its familiar Datex-Ohmeda design, straightforward User Interface, and an in-depth clinical training package that helps new users quickly acclimate to the Carestation 30’s advanced features
- Expedites the sterilization process with a new breathing circuit that is autoclavable up to 134º C and requires no tools for disassembly and reassembly
- Allows you to precisely position the anesthesia device in even the most crowded operating room environments with a compact frame designed for mobility throughout the hospital
The Carestation 30 is a surprisingly affordable option that offers:
- Advanced features at unparalleled value
- The reliability and performance of Datex Ohmeda, a trusted global partner
- Enhanced patient care and superior hospital throughput
- Low operating costs due to a compact breathing circuit that promotes fast wash-in/wash-out of agents
Options and Accessories
- FiO 2
- SpO 2
- Auxiliary Common Gas Outlet (ACGO)
- Storage Drawers
- Passive Anesthesia Gas Scavenging System (AGSS)
- 360 minute