The new MAC 2000 from GE Healthcare helps the clinician make a fast and accurate diagnosis with the power of the Marquette 12SL analysis program
Simple is better, Simple is smart
Simple is productive.
- Automatic capture of 10-second ECGs with one-touch operation
- Easy-to-read 7″ color display is configurable to meet your needs
- On-screen preview of 12-lead waveforms and ECG results helps streamline review and diagnosis
- Multiple connectivity and export options for easy data access, transfer and storage
- Marquette 12SL ECG analysis program for clinical decision support
- Available in exercise testing configuration to meet your facility’s diagnostic needs
Simple is connected.
- Supports paperless workflow with options for bidirectional communication, including Orders and ADT query features
- Seamless connectivity with the MUSE* cardiology information system or the CardioSoft* program— or send reports to a shared directory on a PC
- Connectivity with LAN, Wi-Fi, serial port, modem, or SD card
- PDF and XML export capabilities
- Internal storage for up to 200 ECGs
Simple is reliable.
- Marquette 12SL ECG analysis program with measurement and interpretation
- Arrhythmia detection
- ACI-TIPI algorithm for acute cardiac ischemia
- Gender-specific interpretation provides improved sensitivity to Acute Myocardial Infarction in women
- RR analysis for detection of patterns in heart rate variability†
Simple is supported.
The MAC 2000 makes it simple the moment you open the box.Easy installation won’t disrupt your hospital operations.The familiar, intuitive interface with full keyboard means physicians and nursing staff won’t need days of training—more like minutes.And because we know training needs can change with your team, we offer convenient computer-based training tools for on-demand learning.
Expert GE Healthcare service and support are always just a click or call away—our extensive network of trained service pros is ready so you don’t have to wait for help.
Simple is here.