When you need access in the glenohumeral joint, under the meniscus or in the back of the knee, CONMED’s NEW Lanza™ Tapered Specialty Shaver Blade was specifically designed to provide you with exacting, precise and efficient resection for challenging anatomy:
- BETTER ACCESS – Tapered Distal Tip
- Tapered tip is designed to provide easy access to tight spaces, difficult-to-reach anatomy and around sensitive areas. It can also serve as an effective soft tissue probe.
- FASTER CUTTING – Dual Inner Cutting Window
- Compared to a standard blade, Lanza’s dual inner cutting window provides twice as many cuts per rotation to maximize volumetric resection.3
- REDUCED PARTICULATE – TrimRite® Steel & Shaft Lubrication
- Designed to reduce metal particulate generation, the shrink tubing on the inner blade shaft provides a barrier to prevent metal-on-metal contact1 while the exterior features hardened TrimRite® Stainless Steel that helps maintain a sharp cutting edge.2
- SMOOTH CUTTING – Smooth Cutting Profile
- The smooth cutting profile is designed to prevent snagging on soft tissue when navigating tight spaces while the shallow exterior window and dual inner cutting window are designed to reduce clogging.
3Standard Single Cutting Window Blades