During a surgical procedure nothing should disturb the workflow in the operating room. We ensured that the flat screen holder works seamlessly with surgical lights, ceiling service units and operating tables for coordinated performance of staff and equipment.
The flat screen holder accommodates larger and heavier flat screens – up to 32 inches, with full HD or 4K visualization, without disrupting your surgical light configuration.
Improving your working environment:
- Safety through clarity Bring 4K flat screen imagery to the surgical environment, giving surgeon clear intraoperative visualization of patient tissues.
- Application-oriented positioning Tilt and adjust the flat screens vertically or horizontally to best meet the positioning requirements of each procedure, whether the surgeon is seated or standing.
- Prevent interference to improve workflow The Flat Screen Holder can be ideally positioned during the procedure to not disturb staff or be pushed aside, creating additional space to improve circulating staff activity when screens are not needed.
- Full coverage of the operating area Mounted on Maquet Satelite tube, the screen holder might be placed anywhere within a 4.6 m diameter area centered around the mounting structure.
- Minimize the risk of hospital-acquired infections Reduce the risk of cross-contamination. The hidden cable closed design and dedicated transformer box improve hygiene and minimize the risk of accidental disconnection.