As the anterior cruciate ligament’s counterpart, the posterior cruciate ligament (PCL) primarily protects against posterior translation of the tibia. When torn, the patient may require reconstruction to restore the function of the PCL. The surgeon may choose to use an autograft or allograft to reconstruct the PCL, and may fixate the graft in place with suspensory or interference devices. Many techniques have been described for this challenging procedure, such as transtibial, tibial inlay, and double-bundle techniques.
Infinity™ Femoral Adjustable Loop Button
- No Minimum Loop Length: For optimal patient outcomes, this fully adjustable button has no minimal loop length and has been designed to allow for maximum graft fill in the tunnel
- Dual Locking Mechanism: Mechanical and friction locking mechanisms combine to create graft fixation.
ExoShape® PCL Reconstruction Solution
- Non-Rotational: protects the graft from thread damage
- Aperture Fixation: achieves anatomic reconstruction
- Shape Memory PEEK Altera®: simplified insertion and expansion
Genesys™ Matryx® Screw
- Optimal combination of biologic healing and mechanical integrity*
- Initial fixation to enable bone in growth
- Recent clinical data suggests equivalence between Musculoskeletal Transplant Foundation (MTF) soft tissue allografts and autografts for ACL reconstruction1 , and demonstrates no difference in outcome between younger and older patients.2,3,4
The Infinity™ Modular Guide System
Infinity™ Guide Arms
- The Infinity Modular Guide System features five guide arms that accommodate both ACL & PCL procedures.
Infinity™ Guide Sleeves
- Infinity Modular Guide System features three guide sleeves that accommodate both standard 2.4mm guide pin drilling and all-inside approaches.
Infinity™ Guide Body
- For maximum ease-of-use, the Infinity Guide Bodies are designed for single-hand use – allowing surgeons to easily adjust the guide arm with their thumb. The guide arm’s centering feature is designed to prevent off-target drilling and enable tunnel placement. For convenience, the quick latch feature makes switching between and removing guide sleeves fast and easy.