LIFEPAK® 20e Defibrillator/Monitor with AED, Pacing & SPO2
Building on the design of its predecessor, the LIFEPAK 20e defibrillator/monitor is compact, lightweight and easy to rush to the scene or use during transport. The 20e is highly intuitive to use, putting early, effective defibrillation into the hands of first responders. The 20e skillfully combines AED function with manual capability so that ACLS-trained clinicians can quickly and easily deliver advanced therapeutic care. Clinically advanced and packed with power, the 20e uses Lithium-ion battery technology that provides extended operating time for transporting patients from one area of the hospital to another and includes ADAPTIV™ biphasic technology up to 360 joules.
• LCD color matrix screen.
Active view area 5.7’’ display allows 1st. channels to be viewed ECG and 2nd. channel cascading ECG with up to 8 seconds of ECG.
• Manual defibrillation mode 1-2-3 operation and Automated External Defibrillator with Shock Advisory System to advise operator when it detects a shockable rhythm.
• Built-in AC power
• Lithium Ion rechargeable internal battery, battery level indicator.
• Converting from BLS to ACLS by front door.
• ADAPTIV™ Biphasic Full Energy (from 2J to 360J). * The unit will measure the patient impedance and accordingly will calibrate the Defibrillation waveform 1) Waveform Amplitude, 2) Waveform Voltage and 3) Energy escalating “if patient impedance high could go to 360 Joule”.
• Synchronous Cardioversion.
• 3 Lead ECG with lead select.
• Heart rate Alarm & VF & VT alarm.
• Non-Invasive Pacing Demand & Non Demand, Rate from 40 to 170 PPM, Currant from 0 to 200mA.
• Masimo SpO2 sensor showing waveform & digital reading
• CODE SUMMARY™ critical event record with data port
• 50mm Printer, front door,
• Weight of Fully featured Defibrillator/Monitor with QUICK-COMBO cable 5.0 kg.