The powerful MUSE NX travels beyond ECG database management. It’s the hub of your cardiology department, directing and managing the flow of cardiac information. Providing the fastest delivery of data. And streamlined, seamless workflow.
You can pull ECG data from the acquisition device. Access serial comparisons. Analyze and confirm the data with proven Marquette analysis programs. Distribute the results, and access the patient’s electronic medical record.
- Redesigned ECG screen that closely resembles traditional paper ECG formats
- Supports enterprise connectivity between GE and non-GE equipment
- eDocs electronically receive and store reports from 3rd party devices.
- DICOM interface for access to worklists and transform non DICOM ECGS to the DICOM format
- HL7 Interface options for ADT, orders, waveform results and billing transactions improve data consistency across all electronic records and speed billing cycles
- Enhanced user interface and new and improved review tools help expedite your reporting capabilities
- Display that provides access to demographics, interpretive information, and historical cardiology records – all at the click of a button
- Comprehensive diagnostic tools to help you analyze, interpret and edit data