Specifically designed for small joint procedures, CONMED’s TruShot all-in-one deployment technology is redefining efficiency & accuracy in the OR. By eliminating unnecessary steps, this system simplifies anchor placement in small bone while the small all-suture anchors are designed to provide the strong fixation surgeons need. TruShot’s simple all-in-one technique offers surgeons a solution that works exactly the way they want it to.
All-In-One Delivery Eliminates Unnecessary Steps & Extra Time
- Drill guide, drill bit and anchor are combined into easy-to-use delivery system
- Reduces the risk of misalignment during drilling and anchor insertion
Shallow Anchor Deployment Technology
- The configuration of the Y-Knot Shallow anchor requires only 10mm of tunnel depth
- Unique deployment mechanism deploys the anchor at the bottom of the tunnel to ensure secure fixation
- Allows anchor placement in areas of limited bone depth
Developed for Small Joint Procedures with Leading Orthopedic Surgeons
- This system was engineered specifically for soft tissue fixation in small joint anatomy
Strong Fixation with Less Bone Removal and No Hard Anchors Left Behind
- Strong all-suture construct provides excellent fixation strength including the TruShot with Y-Knot Shallow #2-0 with 90N and the TruShot with Y-Knot Shallow #0 with 152N of average peak tensile load**.
- Small size can help improve placement options when bone real estate is limited
- Eliminates the worry of leaving behind hard anchors in the joint