The NEW UltrAblator™ Bipolar Probe Series utilizes your existing monopolar ESU to provide all the clinical benefits of bipolar ablation without any new capital investment. These unique probes allow you to achieve stable ablation performance with low power output designed to maintain low temperatures, helping keep your patients and equipment safe.
Effective Bipolar Ablation
- Quick, controlled plasma-based ablation and coagulation of tissue in arthroscopic environments
- Optional aspiration designed to improve visibility*
- Uses your ESU’s existing foot pedal**Low Power Output, Low Temperature
- UltrAblator™ 3.3mm, 90º probe generates lower heat than existing systems in the market1
- Helps mitigate delays caused by flushing the joint or waiting for fluid to cool down
- Ideal for surgeons concerned with high-joint temperaturesPortfolio to Meet Wide Range of Procedures
- Shoulder: 3.3mm, 90º – non-aspirating & aspirating probes
- Knee: 3.3mm, 50º – non-aspirating & aspirating probes
Small Joint: 2.4mm, 50º – non-aspirating probes, 1.8mm, 60º – non-aspirating probes
BENEFITS FOR OR STAFF, MATERIALS MANAGERS & PURCHASING
No Dedicated Capital Equipment Required
- Works with most standard monopolar generators** eliminating new capital investments
- Less equipment to purchase, service, store and maintain
- Saves space in your OR
- Eliminates need to train staff on dedicated bipolar generator
- Makes incorporating bipolar technology simple and affordable
Lower Per Procedure Costs
- Lower probe costs than many expensive high-performance
probes on the market
- No patient grounding pad required
1 Data on file.
*Suction only available on 3.3mm electrodes.
**UltrAblator Bipolar Probe Series require a universal adapter and an ESU with monopolar foot control capabilities.