Get a clearer view of the surgical site
A successful surgical outcome is deeply rooted in the surgeon’s ability to visualize and assess the wound. Good lighting is a critical part of clear assessment and safe treatment. With the Maquet Volista Surgical Light, we’re helping surgeons do what they do best.
The Maquet Volista Surgical Light sets itself apart with crisp, clear, shadow-free illumination to reduce eye strain in all surgical procedures. Surgeons get a clear view of the surgical site to deliver the best possible patient care.
- Flux Stability Program (FSP) for consistent illumination throughout the surgical procedure
- Boost function for times when extra illumination is needed
- Green Ambient light for optimal visibility for minimally invasive surgery
- Maquet Volista view full HD video option
- Eye protection With dimming following human eye sensitivity.
- Safe irradiance Protect delicate patient tissues by minimizing radiant energy at the surgical site. In nominal illuminance, two lightheads can be safely overlapped.
- Smart electronics All LEDs are independently controlled by smart electronics, ensuring maximum illumination even in the event of an individual LED failure.
- Homogeneous light volume A column of useful light reaches into the deepest cavities, without readjustment.
- Optional Luminance Management Device (LMD) Automatically adjusts the luminance according to distance and tissues
- Automatic Illumination Management (AIM)*
- Automatically compensates to minimize shadows
- Stable useful light
- Move freely
- Less heat on surgeon’s neck
- Stable color temperature Our white LEDs and patented three-level cold filter system in our Maquet Volista StandOP adapts the color temperature without colored cast shadows.