With a personal touch.
- Movable 15” touch screen with CARESCAPE* user interface for the unified CARESTATION* user experience with GE CARESCAPE monitors
- ecoFLOW helps clinicians mitigate the risk of hypoxic mixtures during low and minimum flow
- ecoFLOW for visualizing agent consumption and help in mitigating wasteful over delivery of fresh gas flow
- User configurable ‘Quick Picks’ for rapid selection of FiO2 and total flow combinations
- With ‘Flow Power Inside’ our ventilator engine can ventilate all patient types from neonates to obese adults
- Sophisticated mechanical ventilation and assisted ventilation options including synchronised PCV-VG with pressure support (SIMV PCV-VG) and minimum rate ventilation (CPAP+PSV)
Advanced Breathing System (ABS*)
Helps save time and money
Rapid wash-in and wash-out times help anaesthetists perform efficiently and economically.
One of the most compact breathing systems on the market, the Advanced Breathing system (ABS) helps ensure fast circuit response to assist clinicians with anesthesia delivery.
Speed – Responds to fresh gas changes rapidly even during low flow anaesthesia.
Simplicity – Intuitive user interface uses single touch points for activating ventilation
- Central brake
- Top shelf mounting rails
- Metal work surface
- Movable display arm for inbound and outboard positioning
- Two or three vaporiser positions
- Bi-level work surface illumination