B105M/B125M/B155M patient monitors deliver premium clinical performance across care areas. These scalable, precise, dependable monitors with intuitive design are available in choice of 10, 12 or 15-inch touch screen displays.
B1x5M range of monitors can be deployed seamlessly across a variety of care settings:
- EK-Pro v14 ECG 4-lead simultaneous arrhythmia analysis
- DINAMAP™ SuperSTAT non-invasive blood pressure measurement
- Choice of SpO2 technologies: GE TruSignal™, Masimo SET® or Nellcor™ OxiMax
- GE EtCO2 sidestream measurement, anesthetic agents and cardiac output
- Entropy™ monitoring* for monitoring the state of the brain
- NMT for neuromuscular transmission blockade and reversal monitoring
- Connectivity to GE CARESCAPE™ networks
- Flexibility to share parameter modules and accessories with CARESCAPE monitors
Intuitive design. Uninterrupted workflow.
- 12 waveforms to view all required parameter waveforms simultaneously
- Bed to Bed communication and Automatic view on alarm (AVOA) to review remote patient monitoring data
- Roving functionality for seamless transition of the monitor from one bedside to another within the CARESCAPE Network
- InSite™ Remote Service platform for remote troubleshooting
- National Early Warning Score (NEWS) for timely intervention
Tough for demanding duty. Secure for a cyber world.
- Follows FDA draft guidance for cyber security in medical devices
- An ECG filter delivers enhanced signal performance in noisy areas
- With High Capacity battery: >4 hrs1
- Tested with the EMC 4th Edition standard
- Water resistant with IP22 standards