The iNTRAXX Integrated Vehicle Component System provides crash-ready safety for providers and patients and efficiency that reduces operating costs for agencies. The iNTRAXX system is designed to secure loose equipment inside the ambulance and allow medics to deliver patient care from a seated, restrained position. This reduces the risk of death and injury during crashes, sudden stops, or hard maneuvers. This modular system features wall-mounted tracks that secure a series of SafeMount Equipment Mounts, SafeCab Storage Cabinets, and SafePak Supply Bags. iNTRAXX modularity supports better workflows and inventory management which lowers operating costs.
Delivery of care is now safer, more convenient, and more efficient with iNTRAXX.
CRASH TESTED SAFETY
- Crash-ready Dynamically crash-tested to the SAE J3043
requirement that keeps equipment secure during 26g impacts.
- Seated & Restrained Delivery of Care Reach supplies and deliver
care without standing in a moving vehicle.
- Soft-Sided Storage SafePaks are soft-sided, eliminating potential
strike hazards during hard maneuvers or crashes.
REDUCED PROCESSING TIME & MAINTENANCE
- Faster Turn Time SafePaks and pouches are easy to remove and clean,
making restocking fast and easy.
- Reduced Downtime Damaged or out-of-service components
can be quickly removed and replaced without taking a vehicle out
REDUCED SYSTEM WASTE
- Improved Inventory Control SafePaks and pouches make
inventory control easier with better visibility of supplies, reducing
duplication, waste, and expired supplies.
- Easy Access Modularity allows supplies and equipment to
be placed next to the provider in the delivery of care position,
eliminating the need to get up in a moving vehicle to access supplies.
- Provider Specific Configuration Quickly reposition equipment
and supplies exactly where you want them.
- Interoperability Supplies and equipment are interchangeable
across vehicles and vehicle types.
- Mission-Specific Customization Equipment and supplies can
be removed or repositioned to adapt a vehicle to different response
scenarios (e.g., viral outbreak or mass casualty).
- Expandable System Components can be added as your
IMPROVED INFECTION CONTROL
- Cleaning and Decontamination Components are removable
and power washable for thorough, easy cleaning.
- Containment Individual pouches isolate potential contamination
to specific areas, limiting the exposure of expensive supplies.
REDUCE COST OF OWNERSHIP
- Reduced Space Requirements Requires less space for storage
and equipment, allowing use of smaller, less expensive vehicles.
- Increased Utilization Faster turn times so your vehicle is more
readily available for revenue-generating activity.
All products come with a 2 Year Warranty, unless stated otherwise.