In Hybrid Operating Rooms, advanced imaging play a major role by enabling surgeons to see inside the human body in greater detail and higher resolution. For minimally invasive surgery, it provides accurate guidance and navigation throughout the intervention, increasing precision, better hand-eye coordination, while speeding up the procedure. Maquet Moduevo Screen holders range answers to this trend by offering flexible configurations. Compatible with large format screens up to 66” and multiple screens up to 32’’, it can display any full-HD or 4K information such as X-rays and endoscopic pictures, vital signs and patient files.
Enhanced safety and working conditions
- Safety system: the safety bar (vertical) and safety swing (lateral) collision prevention system is a breakthrough technology to improve patient safety and secure the smooth progress of surgical procedures.
- Improved cleanability: closed design and full integrated cabling.
- Security: back-up screens up to 32” can be installed on the rear panel.
- Ambient light: keypads available on the rear panel and anywhere on traditional or Maquet Variop OR walls for staff convenience.
- Full coverage of the operating area: the screen holder might be placed anywhere within a 5 m / 16.4 ft diameter area centered around the mounting structure to cater surgeon’s needs. Easy maintenance and upgradability.
- Easy removal of the holder rear panel: signal connections can be checked quickly at the rear side of the monitor. Easy replacement of the power supply located behind the screens.
- Ergonomic Positioning System (EPoS): components and accessories, even the back-up screens, can be added and removed in line with changing needs.