For integrated measurement of the level of neuromuscular block
The Neuromuscular transmission module provides a unique, integrated measurement of the level of neuromuscular block. It provides quantitative, automatic measurement of muscle response to an electrical stimulus via one or more of the common stimulation modes: train of four (TOF), single twitch (ST), double burst stimulation (DBS) and tetanic stimulation.
- Covers the whole range of neuromuscular blockade.
- Two measurement sensor options: the easy-to-apply MechanoSensor (KMG) for routine clinical use, and ElectroSensor (EMG) for research use.
- Two MechanoSensor options: for adults and for pediatric patients.
- Automatic setting of supramaximal current.
- Automatic measurement at user-selectable intervals.
- Recovery Note can be set to notify when the block is wearing off.
- Recall function enables moving the module with the patient without losing the reference values and the measured supramaximal current.
- In addition to the integrated neuromuscular block measurement, the module enables nerve location for regional block by utilising a comfortable 40 µs pulse.